Question: Why Attend?
Answer: Join hundreds of industry leaders from around the world for 2.5 days of over 100 informative sessions -including keynotes, industry sessions, computer labs, hands-on practical training, certification exams and thought leadership sessions. By the end of the week, you will be equipped with the knowledge you need to overcome the challenges faced in today's competitive MEP business environment.
MEP Basecamp is the number one technology event for project managers, estimators, foremen, and field personnel across the MEP trades who are looking for hands-on experience with the latest... and the next generation of technology for your jobs!
Question: How much does it cost to attend?
Early Bird: Ends June 21th - $1345.00
Standard: Ends July 14th - $1545.00
Late: Up until the event (including on-site ticket sales) - $1745.00
Government & Education
Spouse of Attendee
Group Registration Discounts
5-9 attendees: 5% off
10+attendees: 10% off
Question: When and where is Trimble MEP Basecamp?
Answer: Trimble MEP Basecamp will be held at The InterContinental hotel in San Diego, August 7 - 9, 2019.
Question: What does the conference fee include?
- Admission to conference keynotes and all sessions (based on availability)
- Breakfast, lunch & refreshment breaks
- Entry in the Expo
- Access to our not-to-be-missed evening events including the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, August 7th and the Customer Appreciation Party on Thursday, August 8th
- Registration does NOT include airfare, hotel, or other transportation costs
Question: What types of tracks and sessions can I expect?
Answer: Join us for MEP-specific sessions on estimating, 3D modeling, field layout, 3D scanning, asset management and so much more! The full session list will be available soon, but expect the following types of sessions:
- Hands-on computer and field labs - run by specialized trainers, these 2-3 hour labs will be a deep dive into specific functionality and will give you new skills and advanced techniques to help you do your job smarter and more productively
- Technical & business sessions - presented by Trimble experts and industry thought leaders, these sessions will cover a range of product and business topics. Attendees will learn both practical ideas for their daily work and gain insight into "what is next" for MEP
- You can also expect sessions on Tips & tricks, Best practices, Case studies, Panel discussions, Industry trends
- Genius bar - meet the Trimble product experts in a one-on-one format. No matter your role, Trimble MEP Basecamp is sure to have sessions to help you accelerate your use of Trimble's industry-leading technology solutions
Question: Is there a special hotel rate?
Answer: Yes, Trimble has reserved a block of hotel rooms at the special conference rate of $249 per night, which expires on July 10th, 2019. To book via phone please call 888.424.6835 and mention group name: Trimble MEP Basecamp
To book rooms online, click HERE and follow the directions below:
Click the "Book Now" button in the top right corner, select the program dates you will be attending, and a group code will automatically populate. You will then be directed to select a room type and will be taken to the MEP Basecamp information page
Question: When can I register for sessions?
Answer: Session registration will be available mid-June
Question: Am I limited to what sessions I can attend?
Answer: You can attend any session that is of your interest with your Trimble MEP Basecamp registration
Question: What is the recommended attire for the conference?
Answer: Business Casual