MEP Basecamp 2019 is an exclusive event for MEP customers and special partners. All conference fees include admission to conference sessions, all meals, entry into the Expo and access to our not-to-be-missed evening events.
Ends June 28, 2019
June 29 - July 21, 2019
July 22 - August 07, 2019
- Government & Education - $1195.00
- Speaker: $650.00
- Spouse of Attendee: $400.00
- 5-9 attendees: 5% off
- 10+ attendees: 10% off
- NOTE: to qualify as a group, all attendees must be from the same company
Conference Fees Include
- Admission to conference keynote and all sessions (based on availability)
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Entry in the Expo
- Access to our not-to-be-missed evening events including the following:
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday, August 7
- Customer Appreciation Party on, Thursday, August 8
*Registration does not include airfare, hotel or other transportation costs.
Travel Cost and Hotel Rates
- The registration fee does not include the travel costs. All travel costs including airfare, hotel or other transportation costs are the responsibility of each attendee.
- Trimble has reserved a block of rooms at the InterContinental San Diego at the discounted conference rate of $249.00 per night, which is guaranteed until July 10th. To book online, please click here
- Click the “Book Now” button on the top right corner of the page
- Select the dates you will be attending, and a group code will automatically populate
- You will then be directed to select a room type and will be directed to the Trimble MEP Basecamp rate.
Get Started Now
Get the Early Bird Pricing before time runs out!